Are you looking to rent on the Wirral, Liverpool City Centre, Chester, West Cheshire or North Wales?
At Hamilton Square Estates, we offer the cheapest administration fees for all our properties.
✔ We don’t take multiple applications and we are up front about the likelihood of being successful in your application.
✔ We consider DSS and pets on most of our properties unless otherwise stated in the advert, and for some of our properties we offer a low deposit scheme or no deposit with a guarantor.
✔ We maintain all our properties to a high standard and we have a team of reliable people to hand when needed.
✔ We have an emergency contact number as well as friendly office staff ready to take your call for enquiries on properties or for current tenants with any questions or issues.
✔ We keep all enquiries on our database and inform prospective tenants of available properties that match their criteria.
✔ In addition to our viewings during office hours, we can arrange midweek evening viewings to fit in with your busy life. An application pack is available at the viewing.
✔ All deposits taken will be secured with the DPS and the documentation will be provided with the tenancy agreement on the day you move into the property.
To apply, please contact the office for an application form.
Our detailed charges are listed below – please contact us if you have any questions:
• We charge a non-refundable £95 administration fee per applicant, or £110 for a couple to apply.
• First month’s rent and deposit will be required upfront in most cases payable either in cash or bank transfer.
• We don’t charge additional fees for guarantors to be added to the application form.
• All future rent must be paid by standing order/bank transfer details will be given when the tenancy agreement is signed.
• Late payments will be subject to a charge at the rate of 5% above the Bank of England base rate on any rent or other money due from the tenant which remains unpaid for 14 days, interest will be compounded monthly from the date the payment fell due until paid in full.
• Letters to chase late payments £5 per letter.
• £150 to end the tenancy early this covers all the admin and advertising involved in this process(please note the tenant cannot normally end the agreement before the end of the term, however after the first 3 months of the term should the tenant find a suitable alternative tenant acceptable to the landlord they may give notice to end the tenancy on a date at least one month from the date that the landlord’s approval is given).
• To add an additional tenant to the contract you will be subject to a £30 charge which includes all the credit checks and the amended tenancy.
• There is no fee for renewing your tenancy if there are no changes.
• For a Section 8 to be issued a £40 charge will be applied to the tenant.
• Court fees will be reclaimed from the tenant at £150 for application plus £100 per day thereafter.
• At the end of a tenancy, should the property not be returned to us in a good condition (excluding normal wear and tear) the following charges may apply and be taken out of your deposit or reclaimed from the guarantor:
• Cleaning carpets £20 per room, cleaning hall stairs and landing carpets £40,
• Oven clean £40
• Gas/electric hob £20
• Painting an average size room (11ft by 11ft) £80 per room
• painting ceilings £30
• Replace damaged internal doors from £80 each
• Full house clean £80 (for a 3 bed terraced house)
• Any additional services required will be added to an invoice and will be taken out of the deposit or charged to the guarantor (the price will be agreed beforehand).